Monday, July 12, 2004

Remember when loads of people say Mondays suck? But they really don't though. And lots of 'em would tell you they're suffering from 'Monday Blues'? No offense, but I personally think it's nonsensical. I mean, with careful planning of your time and sufficient sleep, noone on this earth dear Sirs' and Ma'ams should ever suffer from the so-called 'Monday Blues' syndrome. It's just lazy people giving a silly excuse to wake up late and BE late for the first day of work/school. But hey, it's just my personal opinion, so no offense ya? =D Then you must be wondering as you read, if I ever did suffer from the so-called 'Monday Blues' syndrome. Truth is, YES. I did. But I'm admitting now, that it was due to my laziness and sloth that I had to give such an excuse! Rise up! Be peaceful, and manage your time carefully! That's the only precaution for the 'incurable' syndrome.

To Tiara baby:
Tuition starts today. I'll be over an hour later after my classes end. Happy napping till then! =D Cheers!